top of page


As your MP for Dufferin-Caledon, Kyle Seeback is always happy to hear from his constituents and our offices are here to serve you and provide a wide variety of services. If you have any questions or need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. 


We can provide information and assistance on federal government issues, including but not limited to:

  • Citizenship and Immigration

  • Passport Canada

  • Canada Pension Plan

  • Employment Insurance

  • Canada Revenue Agency

  • Veteran’s Issues

  • Petitions to Parliament

  • And more

We can also provide Congratulatory Certificates and Special Greetings.

To request a certificate from MP Kyle Seeback for birthdays, anniversaries, significant achievements and milestones, please complete the Certificate Request Form and email it to our office at

We will also be happy to assist you in requesting certificates from the office of the Prime Minister, the Leader of the Official Opposition, the Governor General.​

  • Certificates can be requested from the Governor General for 90+ year birthdays and 50+ year anniversaries.

  • Certificates can be requested from both the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Official Opposition for 65+ birthdays (at 5-year intervals) and 25+ anniversaries (at 5-year intervals).

  • You can request certificates from the Member of Parliament for birthdays and anniversaries of any occasion.

Please download
the Certificate Request Form below, fill it out, and email it at

bottom of page